Thursday, June 9, 2011
Jenelle and I went on a quick road trip to visit our dear friend, Merilee. Highlights of the trip included:
- Extremely long monologues about my life (sorry, Jenelle!)
- Constant conversation throughout the drive
- A Burger King stop (or two?). Who eats there???
- Introducing Polly Jane to wonderful Henry
- More talking time for me
- Nursing Polly Jane all.night.long. "Oh. Are you feeding her again?"
- The ordination service of the Reverend Faris Paxton!
- Eating a delicious lasagna post-church
- Lots and lots of talking time with my friends
To me, it seems like something is missing in our relationship if I have yet to be in your home - or you in mine. Being in the Paxton's home kind of made my love for them more complete. Is anyone else like that? Merilee's house was a mini version of her mother's - absolutely wonderful, and warm, and cute, and inviting all at once. Thanks, dear friends, for a wonderful weekend away!