Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hospitality



No sooner had Abigail, Bella, and Miles hit the road than my dear friend, Lauren, came to visit bringing Geneva and Peter. This was my first time to meet Peter who was, frankly, enormous. Geneva, however, is a little pixie of a girl! She even has a super sweet little pixie voice. This is the only picture of the visit I snagged, but I love it. It kind of represents my friendship with Lauren these days.


Drew threw us a surprisingly spontaneous twist - driving down himself to hang out! It was such a refreshing treat to spend time with this sweet family. Drew tried to teach us a tiny bit about Old Testament foreshadowing before we played Bananagrams for hours. I stayed up way too late and had a huge headache the next day, but it was totally worth it to see our friends.


Thanks for coming guys!


2.24.2011

2 comments:

The Goodman Family said...

We loved it!!!

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it is the angle of the pose or the holding of the phone but Haven resembles you in this photo,Lydia.
Love,
Mombo