Friday, November 20, 2009

The Daily Grind

At first they were both happy with a water bottle, Haven sitting up, Elijah sharing. Then we worked on a puzzle, Haven having fallen over, Elijah again sharing. Haven was really working the puzzle...with her tongue. (And, yes, it is a big long tongue. Yes, she does use it all the time. No, she does not have a problem. Yes, I asked the pediatrician. He laughed at me. But thanks for bringing it up - again.) Elijah needed to jump (a $0.50 consignment store find!).
Sweet baby girl and I snuggle before bed. Perhaps people keep having babies so they will always have someone with whom to snuggle.

3 comments:

Seth said...

(And, yes, it is a big long tongue. Yes, she does use it all the time. No, she does not have a problem. Yes, I asked the pediatrician. He laughed at me. But thanks for bringing it up - again.)

Ha. You write it just like you would say it. This is why I like you Lydia.

lydia said...

Seth, I think it is nice that you read this blog! Hurry home so I can see all your pictures!!!

JGM said...

Lydia, I mean... maybe you should get a second opinion? The tongue is pretty long.

-Aunt Ab

(Haven I think you are perfect. I just wanted to annoy your momma.)