Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our New Backyard

We are off on a big adventure...
Where are we going Elijah?
Oh! To the creek! Ooooh, the creek!
What do you do at a creek? Why, throw rocks in the water, of course! Sometimes you have to have a seat in order to do this properly.
Can you spot the little man?
We are very much enjoying our new, huge backyard. If we get near the side of the house, Elijah will run over to his wagon and wait for someone to give him a ride to the creek. I mean, hey, who's going to walk when someone can pull you?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow. Great backyard. Is your house as nice!! Love reading your updates on little Elijah. How are you feeling?

lydia said...

Our house is wonderful! Hopefully I can post some pics soon.

Thanks for asking how I am feeling! I finally don't feel nauseous, praise the Lord. It is amazing how nausea can consume your life. Now that I feel good, I just want to eat at the Cheesecake Factory all the time~:-)