Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Day After Christmas

The two most wonderful Pollys in the whole world! How thankful I am that my children can be held, seen, and loved by their great-grandparents!Jolly Jane~:-) Super Aunt Ab!The monster train set Eric & Joe pieced together. I'm pretty sure Eric had more fun than Elijah working on this.
What?!?! Snow in South Carolina? Snow bunny! Snowballs! Ummm...I don't actually remember this, but I'm sure we used this as an opportunity to impart some sort of wisdom to Elijah. (Eric?)Our snowman family. Can you see Polly Jane? And can you see our coordinating Christmas bows?Fox News with PawPaw. Intriguing. The best baby!This was a fun day with a surprise snowfall. I can count on two hands the amount of times we had real snow in South Carolina during my youth. This was probably the most I can remember having. Plus, it was the perfect consistency for making snowmen and snowballs. We had a great time with it!

No comments: