Monday, October 29, 2012

June Happenings

My sis-in-law and I were able to meet Ann Voskamp when she came to Nashville. Her blog, A Holy Experience, is my favorite blog and I've probably given away ten copies of her book, One Thousand Gifts.  It was life-changing for me.   
Jolly loves to carry a bag around.  You can also see other popular items in this picture: a sword and an empty Dunkin' Donuts box.  We made a donut breakfast casserole, but decided we like plain donuts best.
Here is one of the first batches of blackberries we harvested.  This job is best done in the early morning while wearing long-sleeve pajamas and rain boots.  We had a GREAT harvest this year!  They came in early and were delicious!  A few weeks of drought destroyed the main crop, but our initial harvest was quite bountiful!
6.8/10/12.2012

No comments: