Monday, October 15, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

Grandpa and I took a late night ride to the Emergency Room the day after we arrived.  He was severely dehydrated and had another case of pneumonia.  I spent Memorial Day swabbing his mouth.  I've never, ever been so happy to give someone water.  I told Grandpa about the new baby growing inside me.  He smiled.

Eric took the children to a Memorial Day Parade in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. They were sent with many snacks and a stroller. Elijah especially enjoyed it since soldiers were there. 



Later, the chidren came in to visit with Gigi.  I love this picture of Haven with her namesake.

Grandma was wearing her well-worn Keds.  They have a ridiculous amount of holes in them, but she insists they are still holding up.  She thought I was sitting in front of her feet to cover the holes in her shoes~:-)  Don't worry, she's got an identical pair to wear when she "goes out."
5.28.2012
 

No comments: