Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Saga Begins

We returned home from Pennsylvania to a note from our friend who house-sat for us. "Also...I don't know if you know this, but you have fleas in your house.  I particularly noticed them in the living room."  I was super embarrassed!  (What kind of friend makes someone stay in a flea-filled house?)  I set off flea bombs the very next day.  Six flea bombs, actually.  I was hoping to rid our house of these bugs once and for all.  Little did I know that this was just the very beginning of my {extreme, intense, maddening} battle with the fleas. 

On a happier note, everyone knew about New Baby now!  In this picture, New Baby is just the size of an apple.  God blessed me with very little nausea.  I was taking morning and afternoon naps most days~:-)  You know how you can't control yourself that first trimester and you just fall asleep everywhere?  Well, I was always falling asleep while reading to the kids.  Haven and Elijah started getting annoyed.  "Mom?  Mom???  Are you going to sleep again?"
 
6.6.2012

No comments: